Welcome to Unext and Unext’s website, operated by Unext. By using or accessing any of the services offered through our web portals https://www.unext.online ("Service Offering(s)"), You agree to be bound by these terms of service between You and Unext (the "Agreement").
If You do not agree to this Agreement, You must not use or access the Service Offering. If You are accepting this Agreement on behalf of an Organization (and not for You as individual), You represent and warrant that You have legal authority to bind that Organization, and You hereby enter into this Agreement on behalf of that Organization. "You" or "Your" means the entity accepting this Agreement and the individual accepting this Agreement on behalf of the entity. "Unext," "we," "us," or "our" means (i) Unext, Capitalized terms used in the Agreement are defined throughout the Agreement and in this Section below.
"Account" means an approved user of the website. An account shall have one Account Owner, and, in the case of student users, one user, and, in the case of Organization users, such employees of the Organization as the Organization determines appropriate.
"Account Owner" means the individual or Organization representative who is responsible for using a given account, and, in the case of a Premium User, is responsible for payment and billing of a given Account.
"Confidential Information" means information, software and materials provided by Unext to You, including software, information and materials of third parties, which are in tangible form and labeled "confidential" or the like, or, information which a reasonable person knew or should have known to be confidential.
The following information shall be considered our Confidential Information whether marked or identified as such: Login Credentials, software, technical information and documentation relating to the Service Offerings that is not otherwise made generally available to the public by Unext.
"Content" means any and all applications, files, information, data, software, or other content uploaded to, published or displayed through the Service Offerings.
"Intellectual Property Rights" means all worldwide intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patents, patent applications, and moral rights, whether registered or unregistered.
"Login Credentials" means any passwords, API tokens or other security credentials that enable Your access to the Service Offering.
"Organization" means the entity that is accepting this Agreement.
"Paid User" means an Organization or individual employer that subscribes to a for-pay Service Offering. Only private, non-governmental entities can be Paid Users. Paid Users have the right to publish internship and job opportunities on the Unext website.
“Premium User” means a Paid User.
"Services Description(s)" means any description of or information about the Service Offerings made available to You through any usage or access instructions that we provide to You and which we may modify from time to time.
"Subscription Fees" means the amount paid by Paid Users to Unext for the Service Offering for the Subscription Term.
"Subscription Term" means the time period during which You are provided access to the Service Offerings, as specified when you register for the Service Offerings.
"Third Party Content" means third party data, Content, services, or applications, including open source software.
"Third Party Terms" means the then-current version of the third-party terms applicable to any Third Party Content.
"Usage Data" means information regarding Your use of the Service Offerings, such as information on the amount of storage resources consumed.
"User" means an Organization or individual that subscribes to the Service Offering.
"UserID" means the email and username by which You identify your User Profile.
"User Profile" means Your profile information including username, full name, email and other Login Credentials, provided to us by You and updated by You periodically.
"Your Content" means any Content published or displayed through the Service Offerings by You, or your Your authorized users (or otherwise through Your account). Your Content includes Relationship Data, but does not include Usage Data.
1. The Service Offering.
● 1.1 Generally. All access to, and use of, any Service Offerings are subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We may deliver the Service Offering to You with the assistance of our affiliates, licensors and service providers. You will comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to Your use of the Service Offering, and with the Third Party Terms and the Service Descriptions.
● 1.2 Access to the Service Offering. You may access and use the Service Offering for solely Your own benefit (or the benefit of Your Organization). To access the Service Offering, You must register for the Service Offering and be approved by us, and we will set up an authorized User Profile. You shall keep your Login Credentials confidential. User Profile accurate, complete and current as long as You continue to use the Service Offering. You are responsible for any use that occurs under your Login Credentials. If You believe an unauthorized user has gained access to Your Login Credentials, You shall notify us immediately. Neither we nor our affiliates are responsible for any unauthorized access to or use of Your account. Unext does not guaranty uninterrupted or continuous access to the Service Offerings, as Unext relies on third party service providers to maintain the Service Offering.
● 1.3 Third Party Content. As part of Your use of the Service Offering, You may be provided with access to Third Party Content under separate terms and/or with separate fees. We make this Third Party Content available on an "AS-IS" basis without indemnification or support and disclaim all warranties of any kind (including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purposes, and non-infringement), express or implied. You are solely responsible for reviewing, accepting, and complying with any Third Party Terms and other restrictions applicable to the Third Party Content. All Third Party
Terms are solely between You and the applicable third party. Unext does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any Third Party Content. If You access or use any Third Party Content, You do so at Your own risk. You expressly relieve Unext from any and all liability arising from Your use of any Third Party Content, and You agree that Unext shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort arising from or relating to Your use of any Third Party Content.
● 1.4 Beta Features. We may make certain features or functionality within the Service Offering available to You on a beta basis. We provide these beta features and functions on an "AS-IS" basis without indemnification or support and disclaim all warranties of any kind (including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purposes, and non-infringement), express or implied. Any beta features or functionality made available to You for evaluation do not constitute an implied commitment to offer to You or anyone such features and functionality as part of the Service Offering on a generally available basis.
● 1.5 Relationship Data. We may collect Relationship Data. You hereby authorize us to use and disclose Relationship Data to manage Your account, send You notifications, deliver services or information, bill You for purchased services, improve and develop new products and services, monitor compliance and provide support. We may further use and share Relationship Data to provide the Service Offering to you, including sharing with our affiliates as described above and entities who provide payment processing and other services to us necessary to enable us to support the Service Offering, and as required by applicable law.
● 1.6 Usage Data. We may generate, collect, store and use Usage Data for any purpose. You agree that, as between You and Unext, Unext owns all such Usage Data. By way of example, we use Usage Data to track and manage our infrastructure, network storage, and software for billing, capacity planning and other product forecasting, improvement and development purposes. We may further share Usage Data with our affiliates and third party providers to fulfill our contractual obligations such as software license consumption and reporting. You agree that we may use, analyze, and otherwise perform any operations on or in connection with Relationship Data, Usage Data and Your Content to provide the services You have requested under this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, unless prohibited by applicable law, we may aggregate Usage Data such that it is not reasonably identifiable with or to the customer to which it relates ("Aggregate Data"). We may use and disclose Aggregate Data for any purpose.
● 1.7 Disclosure of Data and Your Content. You agree that Unext may disclose Your Content, Relationship Data and Usage Data in the following circumstances: (a) to Unext’s third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services; (b) to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Unext’s business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and (c) as Unext believes to be necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) to enforce this Agreement; (v) to protect Unext’s operations or those of any of its affiliates; (vi) to protect Unext’s rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of Unext’s affiliates, You or others; and (vii) to allow Unext to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that Unext may sustain. For example, we may need to process Your Content (or provide it to one of our affiliates, services providers, or contractors) to prevent or address service or technical problems, to provide customer support, to detect, prevent or address fraud, technology or security issues, to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users or the public, or to respond to a subpoena, warrant, audit or agency action.
2. Your Content
● 2.1 Access to Your Content. You are solely responsible for Your Content. We are only acting as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of Your Content, and therefore, we make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of any of Your Content or the content provided by any User of the Unext website. The Service Offering performs operations on, and distributes, Your Content. You and Your authorized users retain all of your respective rights, title and interest in and to Your Content. Our rights to access and use Your Content are limited to those expressly granted in this Agreement. No other rights with respect to Your Content are implied. In terms of applicable data privacy laws we are acting as a data processor on your (the data controller’s) behalf regarding your content to the extent it constitutes personal data as per the applicable privacy laws.
● 2.3 Transfer of Your Content. You consent that we may store Your Content anywhere we have a data center in our discretion. By uploading Your Content into the Service Offering, You may transfer and access Your Content from anywhere. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You comply with applicable law when You transfer data across geographies.
● 2.4 DMCA. It is our policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA") according to the DMCA.
3. Acceptable Use
● 3.1 General Restrictions. You will not and will not permit any third party to, as solely determined by us: (a) use the Service Offering to violate or encourage the violation of the rights of others (including intellectual property rights); (b) use the Service Offering to engage in or promote gambling, pornography, illegal activities; (c) circumvent or violate the restrictions of the Service Offering as described in this Agreement or Services Descriptions; (d) reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Service Offering, unless we make the source code publicly available; (e) disable, interfere with, disrupt, or circumvent any aspect of the Service Offering, including the integrity or performance of the Service Offering, or third-party content or data provided through the Service Offering; (f) access or use the Service Offering in a way intended to avoid recurring fees or exceeding usage limits; or (g) resell, distribute, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the Service Offering to any third party. You must ensure that any of Your users comply with the terms of this Agreement, and if You become aware of any violation by one of Your users, You must terminate that user’s access to Your Content immediately.
● 3.2 Content Restrictions. You will not, and You will ensure Your authorized users and third party users who access any service You provide with the Service Offering do not, post Content that in our
sole determination: (a) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to an authorized user, or any other person or entity; (b) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (c) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (d) contains any information or content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, or otherwise objectionable; (e) contains any information or content that is illegal; or (f) contains any information or content that You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships. You represent and warrant that the Content does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights, and rights of publicity and privacy. You shall ensure that Your use of the Service Offering complies at all times with Your privacy policies and all applicable local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including any encryption requirements.
● 3.3 Violations of Acceptable Use. If You become aware that any of Your Content or Your user’s use of Your Content violates Section 3.1 or 3.2 of this Agreement, You shall immediately suspend or remove the applicable Content or suspend access the end user’s access. If You fail to do so, we may ask You to do so. If You fail to comply with our request, we may suspend Your account or disable the applicable Content until You comply with our request.
4. IP Ownership of Service Offering and Rights to Feedback
● 4.1 Ownership of Service Offering. We and our licensors own and retain all right, title and interest in and to the Service Offering, including all improvements, enhancements, modifications and derivative works thereof, and all Intellectual Property Rights therein. This includes any information we collect and analyze in connection with the Service Offering, such as usage patterns, user feedback and other information to develop, modify and improve our products and services offerings. Your rights to use the Service Offering are limited to those expressly granted in this Agreement. No other rights with respect to the Service Offering or any related Intellectual Property Rights are implied.
● 4.2 Feedback. If You provide comments, suggestions or other feedback to us regarding the Service Offering or Unext’s technology or business (the "Feedback"), we will be free to use any Feedback You provide for any purpose. You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, worldwide right and license, with the right to grant and authorize sublicenses, to use, reproduce, perform, display, disclose, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of and otherwise use the Feedback without restriction in any manner now known or in the future conceived and to make, use, sell, offer to sell, import and export any product or service that incorporates or is based in whole or in part on the Feedback.
5. Payment and Taxes
● 5.1 Subscription Fees. The amount of the Subscription Fees is agreed upon in a separate agreement (the “Subscription Agreement”) with services defined. You are responsible for all taxes, other than taxes levied on Unext’s income. Subscription Fees do not include any applicable taxes. If Unext is required to pay any sales, use, goods and services, value added, or other taxes in relation to Paid User's purchase, those taxes will be billed to and paid by Paid User.
● 5.2 Payment. Paid Users shall select either annual or monthly billing for the applicable Subscription Fees. Paid User shall pay the Subscription Fees to Unext on the Effective Start date and on
every monthly anniversary thereof (if Paid User has selected monthly billing) during the term of the Agreement and on every yearly anniversary of the Effective Start Date (if Paid User has selected annual billing) during the term of the Subscription Agreement.
● 5.3 Taxes. Service Offering fees are exclusive of taxes, and You shall pay or reimburse us for all taxes arising out of transactions contemplated by this Agreement. You may not withhold any portion of payments due under this Agreement. "Taxes" means any sales, use, gross receipts, business and occupation, and other taxes (other than taxes on our income), export and import fees, customs duties and similar charges imposed by any government or other authority. You hereby confirm that we can rely on the name and address You provide to use when You sign up for the Service Offering or in connection with your payment method as being the place of supply for sales tax and income tax purposes or as being the place of supply for VAT purposes where You have established your business.
6. Temporary Suspension
● 6.1 Generally. We may suspend Your use of the Service Offering if we determine in our sole discretion: (a) payment for the Service Offering is delinquent by fifteen (15) days from the date on which payment is due; (b) You or Your use of the Service Offering is in breach of this Agreement, including without limitation Section 3 (Acceptable Use); (c) You fail to address our request to take action as specified in Section 3.3; (d) Your use of the Service Offering poses a security risk to the Service Offering or other users of the Service Offering, or interferes with, disrupts, damages, or accesses in an unauthorized manner the servers, networks, or other properties or services of any third party including, but not limited to, Unext or any mobile communications carrier; or (e) suspension is required pursuant to our receipt of a subpoena or other request by a law enforcement agency.
● 6.2 Effect of Suspension. You will remain responsible for all fees incurred before or during the suspension.
7. Term and Termination
● 7.1 Term of Agreement. This Agreement will commence at the point you first access the Service Offering and will be effective through the Subscription Term, unless terminated earlier as permitted under the Agreement.
● 7.2 Termination for Cause. We may terminate this Agreement effective immediately if: (a) we determine, in our sole discretion, that any of the events described in Section 6.1(a), (c) or (d) have occurred or You have breached any of the provisions of Section 3 (Acceptable Use); (b) You breach a provision of this Agreement that we determine in our sole discretion is not capable of being cured, including Section 12 (Confidential Information); or (c) You breach any provision of this Agreement that is capable of being cured and don’t cure the breach within thirty (30) days after receiving an email identifying the breach from us.
● 7.3 Termination for Insolvency. We may terminate this Agreement effective immediately upon sending You an email notification of termination if You: (a) terminate or suspend your business; (become insolvent, admit in writing your inability to pay Your debts as they mature, make an assignment for the benefit of creditors; (c) become subject to control of a trustee, receiver or similar authority; or (d) become subject to any bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding.
● 7.4 Termination for Convenience. You may terminate this Agreement at any time with a sixty (60) day notice by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
● 7.5 Effect of Termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason: (a) all rights granted to you under this Agreement, including your ability to access any of Your Content stored in the Service Offering, will immediately terminate; and (b) You must promptly discontinue all access or use of the Service Offering and delete or destroy any of our Confidential Information. For a period of thirty
(30) days following the termination, we will not delete Your Content as a result of this termination, although You will cease to have access to the Service Offering or Your Content during this period. Sections 1.5 (Relationship Data), 1.6 (Usage Data), 1.7 (Disclosure of Data and Your Content), 2 (Your Content); 3 (Acceptable Use), 4 (IP Ownership), 5 (Payment and Taxes), 7 (Term and Termination), 8 (Warranty Exclusion), 9 (Indemnification), 10 (Limitation of Liability), 11 (Confidential Information), 12 (Miscellaneous), and 13 (Country-Specific Terms), will any survive the termination of this Agreement. Except as expressly provided in Section 7.4 (Termination for Convenience), termination of the Service Offering will not entitle you to any refunds, credits, or exchanges, and You will be liable for all monthly billing fees for the remainder of the Subscription Term after termination, as well as all usage and other fees incurred up to the termination date, all of which fees shall be immediately due and payable as of the date of termination.
8. Warranty Exclusion
● TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE OFFERINGS ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE AND OUR LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE) REGARDING OR RELATING TO THE SERVICE OFFERING, THE DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES FURNISHED OR PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. WE AND OUR LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OFFERING WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THEY WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS OR THAT THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL MEET (OR ARE DESIGNED TO MEET) YOUR BUSINESS OR CAREER REQUIREMENTS.
● You will defend and indemnify us against any third party claim arising from or relating to: (a) Your Content; (b) any infringement or misappropriation of any Intellectual Property Rights by You, Your customers or Your suppliers; (c) violation of law by You; (d) Your use of the Service Offering in violation of this Agreement, or (e) Your use of any Third Party Content. You also will defend and indemnify us for any personal injury or damages incurred or caused by You resulting from your use of the Service Offering, including, without limitation, any damages that occur upon the premises of any employer or potential employer that is a User. We will (i) provide you with notice of such claim within a reasonable period of time after learning of the claim; and (ii) reasonably cooperate in response to Your requests for assistance. You may not settle or compromise any indemnified claim without our prior written consent.
10. Limitation of Liability.
● 10.1 Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT MANDATED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF USE OF THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA; OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. IN ADDITION, OUR AND OUR LICENSORS’ LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT, IN ANY EVENT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AGGREGATE FEES YOU PAID TO US FOR THE SERVICE OFFERINGS IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO YOUR CLAIM REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE OR OUR LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW ALL OR SOME OF THE
FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, THE PRECEDING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
● 10.2 Further Limitations. Our licensors and service providers shall have no liability of any kind under this Agreement and our liability with respect to any third party software or third party content provided with the Service Offerings is subject to Section 11.1 (Limitation of Liability).
11. Confidential Information
● 11.1 Protection. You may use Confidential Information disclosed by Unext solely as expressly permitted under this Agreement. Without limitation, all personally identifying information of student users constitutes Confidential Information. Organization users will disclose Confidential Information only to the employees, affiliates, service providers, or contractors of the Organization who have a need to know such Confidential Information for purposes of this Agreement and who are under a duty of confidentiality no less restrictive than each party’s duty hereunder. You will use at least the same degree of care you use to protect Your own confidential information of similar nature, but no less than reasonable care to protect the confidentiality of Confidential Information disclosed hereunder.
● 11.2 Exceptions. Your obligations under Section 11.1 with respect to any Confidential Information will terminate if You can show by written records that such information: (a) was already known to You at the time of initial disclosure to You; (b) was disclosed to You by a third party who had the right to make such disclosure without any confidentiality restrictions; (c) is, or through no fault of recipient has become, generally available to the public; or (d) was independently developed by You without access to, or use of, Confidential Information disclosed hereunder. You may disclose Confidential Information to the extent the disclosure is required by law or regulation. You shall provide us with notice, when practicable, and shall give us the opportunity to seek confidential treatment and take reasonable steps to contest and limit the scope of any required disclosure.
● 12.1 Construction. As used in this Agreement: (a) the terms "include" and "including" are meant to be inclusive and shall be deemed to mean "include without limitation" or "including without limitation"; (b) the word "or" is disjunctive, but not necessarily exclusive; (c) words used herein in the singular, where the context so permits, shall be deemed to include the plural and vice versa; (d) references to "dollars" or "$" shall be to United States dollars unless otherwise specified herein; and (e) unless otherwise specified, all references to days, months or years shall be deemed to be preceded by the word "calendar." The headings of this Agreement are intended solely for convenience of reference and shall be given no effect in the interpretation or construction of this Agreement.
● 12.2 Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Wisconsin.
● 12.3 Successors and Assigns. This Agreement may be assigned by Unext as to any student user without the consent of the student user. This Agreement may not be assigned without the express written consent of an Organization user, not to be unreasonably withheld, conditioned or delayed, except that Unext may assign or transfer this Agreement, in whole or in part, without Your consent to any successors-in-interest to all or substantially all of the business or assets of Unext whether by merger, reorganization, asset sale or otherwise, or to any subsidiaries or affiliates of Unext. Any purported transfer or assignment in violation of this section is void. If any Organization user refuses to consent to assignment of this Agreement, Unext may terminate this Agreement effective immediately. Subject to the foregoing restrictions, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective permitted successors and assigns of the parties.
● 12.4 Severability. If any provision of this Agreement becomes or is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, portions of such provision, or such provision in its entirety, to the extent necessary, shall be severed from this Agreement, and such court will replace such illegal, void
or unenforceable provision of this Agreement with a valid and enforceable provision that will achieve, to the extent possible, the same economic, business and other purposes of the unenforceable provision. The balance of this Agreement shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms.
● 12.5 Waiver. Failure to enforce a provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver.
● 12.6 Independent Contractor. The parties are independent contractors. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create a joint venture, partnership, or an agency relationship between the parties themselves or between the parties and any third person. Except as expressly provided herein, no party has the authority, without the other party’s prior written approval, to bind or commit any other party in any way.
● 12.7 No Third-party Beneficiaries. This Agreement is not intended to confer upon any person other than the parties hereto any rights or remedies hereunder.
● 12.8 Force Majeure. If either party is prevented from performing or is unable to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement due to any Act of God, fire, casualty, flood, earthquake, war, strike, lockout, epidemic, destruction of production facilities, riot, insurrection, material unavailability, unavailability or interruption of telecommunications equipment or networks, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party invoking this section, and if such party shall have used reasonable efforts to mitigate its effects, such party shall give prompt written notice to the other party, its performance shall be excused, and the time for the performance shall be extended for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrences.
● 12.9 Compliance with Laws; Government Regulations. Each party shall comply with all laws applicable to the actions contemplated by this Agreement. You represent that: you will not permit the Service Offering to be used for, any purposes prohibited by law, including, any prohibited development, design, manufacture or production of missiles or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. If any software or related documentation is licensed to the United States government or any agency thereof, then the such software and documentation will be deemed to be commercial computer software and commercial computer software documentation, respectively, pursuant to DFARS Section 227.7202 and FAR Section 12.212, as applicable. Any use, reproduction, release, performance, display or disclosure of the software and any related documentation by the U.S. Government will be governed solely by this Agreement and is prohibited except to the extent expressly permitted by this Agreement.
● 12.10 Notices. Any notice, consent or other communication to be given under this Agreement by any party shall be in writing and shall be either (a) personally delivered, (b) mailed by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid with return receipt requested, (c) delivered by prepaid overnight express delivery service or same-day local courier service, or (d) via e-mail transmission, with receipt confirmed or a confirming copy sent via mail. Unext may also provide notice to You of changes in to this Agreement or Unext’s policies or procedures by posting such changes on our website. Unext’s e-mail notification to you shall be sent to the e-mail address you specify in your registration for the Services. You agree to direct notices or other correspondence to Unext, 1032 Clement Street, #B, Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311 with a copy to email@example.com. Notices delivered personally, by overnight express delivery service, by local courier service, facsimile transmission or email shall be deemed given as of actual receipt. Mailed notices shall be deemed given three (3) Business Days after mailing.
● 12.11 Limitations Period. All claims must be made within (i) the time period specified by applicable law; or (ii) eighteen (18) months after the cause of action accrues if no such period is specified at law. ● 12.12 Modifications. We may change periodically the Service Offering, the terms of Your access to the Service Offerings, this Agreement, and the Service Description. It is Your responsibility to regularly check the Service Offerings console for updates. We will notify You of any material detrimental change to the Service Offering or this Agreement by sending You an email or by posting a notice of the modification on the Service Offering console. The modified Agreement or Service Description, as
applicable, will become effective as of the date stated in that notification. If we make a material detrimental change to the Service Offerings (other than the termination or modification of any beta feature or functionality), this Agreement, or the Service Description, You may terminate this Agreement within ten (10) days of the change or within ten (10) days of the notice; in that event, the termination will be effective as of the date we receive Your notification. We will refund to You any prepaid fees, pro-rated for the remainder of your Subscription Term. Your continued use of the Service Offering after the effective date of any modification to the Agreement, the Service Description, or the Third Party Terms shall be deemed acceptance of the applicable modification.
● 12.13 Entire Agreement. This Agreement (i) is the complete statement of the agreement of the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof; and (ii) may be modified only by a writing signed by both parties. All terms of any purchase order or similar document provided by You, including but not limited to any pre-printed terms thereon and any terms that are inconsistent or conflict with this Agreement, shall be void.